What aliments is turmeric good for you ask? “Turmeric is a spice that comes from the turmeric plant. It is commonly used in Asian food. It contains a yellow-colored chemical called curcumin, which is often used to color foods and cosmetics. Turmeric is commonly used for conditions involving pain and inflammation, such as osteoarthritis. It is also used for hay fever, depression, high cholesterol, a type of liver disease, and itching. Some people use turmeric for heartburn, thinking and memory skills, inflammatory bowel disease, stress, and many other conditions. It’s a good source of manganese, iron and potassium.”
Excerpt From: “Juicing: The Fountain Of Youth.”
What other ailment is turmeric good for?
List of Benefits
- Viral Infections
- High Cholesterol
- Alzheimer’s Disease
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
Arthritis is a term often used to mean any disorder that affects joints. Symptoms generally include joint pain and stiffness. In addition, symptoms may include redness, warmth, swelling, and decreased range of motion of the affected joints. Similarly, in some types of arthritis, other organs are also affected.
Inflammation has some health benefits. Moreover, it helps your body fight foreign invaders and also has a role in repairing damage. Therefore, without inflammation, pathogens like bacteria could easily take over your body and kill you.
- Centrifugal Juicers
- 1 Thumb Line of Ginger
- 2 Thumb Lines of Turmeric
- 1 Medium Beet
- 1 Medium Blood Orange
- ½ Lemon
- 3 Purple Carrots
- 1 Tip of a butter knife of cayenne pepper
- 1 shake of black pepper
- Thoroughly clean all fruits and vegetables
- Peel the orange and lemon
- Peel and cut the top off of the carrots
- You may leave the skin on the ginger and turmeric. It must be thoroughly clean or you may have a gritty taste to your juice.
- Feed the ingredients one at a time, in the order as listed.
- Stir the juice thoroughly before consuming
- Drink right away or freeze it in an air tight containers.